How To Stop Sexism’s Harmful Impact
Discover the Proven Methods To Fight Sexism
Proven Methods To Counteract Gender Discrimination & Break Down Barriers
- Level the gender playing field with a negotiation framework
- Gain consistently profitable deals
- Avoid the gender gap in salary negotiations
- Stop discrimination that can reduce profits by thousands or millions
- Know how to respond to sexist comments
- Never get frozen out of the “inner circle” and get less than deserved
This is for every lawyer or professional encountering sexism.
Empower yourself with proven strategies to counter gender discrimination, or face reduced deal profitability by thousands or millions.
Hi, my name is Marty Latz and if you want to succeed with fighting sexism in negotiations, then pay very close attention!
Many lawyers looking to stop the pitfalls of sexism suffer from the idea that speaking up won’t change anything.
But nothing could be further from the truth.
And if you’re looking to level the gender playing field by using a negotiation framework… then THIS is exactly what you’re looking for.
I’d like to introduce you to “Practical Ways to Fight Gender Bias and Sexism in Negotiations” which helps you level the playing field using a negotiation framework without losing your cool!
“Practical Ways to Fight Gender Bias and Sexism in Negotiations” makes it simple for you to:
- Gain consistently profitable deals with clients without letting gender bias get in the way.
- Put a stop to chummy “boys clubs” and “insider groups” that sideline talented people.
- Employ independent standards to reduce the adverse impact of sexism.
- Know how to respond to sexist comments and reframe a negotiation agenda to turn the tables to your advantage.
- Avoid the gender gap in salary negotiations.
- Use leverage effectively to move toward a more level gender playing field.
- … and much, MUCH more!
And what makes this even better?
Now you can stop worrying about being frozen out of chummy “insider groups!”
And best of all… you’ll learn how to get results with “Practical Ways to Fight Gender Bias and Sexism in Negotiations” in about an hour and it costs just $95.
So again, if you’re a lawyer or anyone wanting to consistently achieve profitable deals without being slowed down by gender bias, understand this:
Getting less than you deserve because of sexism can cost you thousands or millions. Put a stop to it NOW.
Become an unstoppable negotiator and dealmaker with the lessons you can learn in about an hour.
Feel comfortable walking into any negotiation, confident of getting great results.
Bottom line – “Practical Ways to Fight Gender Bias and Sexism in Negotiations” holds the key to your success with fighting sexism in negotiations.
As an expert negotiator I have . . .
- taught more than 100,000 lawyers and business professionals around the world how to negotiate more effectively
- negotiated for The White House nationally and internationally on the White House Advance Teams
- Sold businesses and helped others negotiate huge life-changing deals
- graduated with honors from Harvard Law School
- And taught as an Adjunct Professor of Negotiation at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University for ten years.
I have also appeared as a negotiation expert on CBS, CNN, FOX and MSNBC and have been interviewed or written articles for Politico, Vanity Fair, USA Today and many others.
I’m excited to share with you my research-proven methods to prevent gender discrimination and break down barriers.
My Mission is to Put a Stop to Sexism in Negotiations. And help at least 100 of you to make thousands more using this proven negotiation system today.
Take Action. Buy the Course Today.
And learn what you’ve been missing.
“[T]horoughly enjoyed it. Your insight into negotiation in general and how sexism impacts it in particular provided useful, practical advice. I learned a great deal that I know will be of use to me in the future.”
“[Marty Latz] gave us substantive, powerful negotiating tools and new strategies for achieving our goals. Our lawyers found it extremely valuable.”
“Latz’s training produces results.”