The 5 Steps to Effective
Earn thousands or millions more by using the right online negotiation process
Get the Process to Negotiating the Best Results Online
“The Five Steps to Effective Online Negotiations” includes:
- A strategic framework to evaluate when and how to engage in person, on video, on the phone, or in writing via email or by exchanging documents
- 3 example negotiations to see how to negotiate online and how not to negotiate online
- The advantages and disadvantages of in person, video, phone and written negotiations
- The Do’s and Don’ts of video negotiations
- The Do’s and Don’ts of written negotiations
Do you feel uncomfortable negotiating over Zoom? Unsure when to call or email?
Empower yourself know how to negotiate on video, in person, by email, on the phone, and through written documents with our simple five-step proven negotiation system.
You might think that effective online negotiating simply requires naturally strong people and tech skills. Wrong! Everyone can improve their online negotiation skills, make the right strategic decisions, and get more of what they want – even thousands and millions more!
How? By using the 5 repeatable steps to discover how to artfully navigate online negotiations in just two hours without any experience whatsoever.
ABOUT MARTY LATZ & KELD JENSEN
Marty Latz is co-creator of The Five Steps to Effective Online Negotiations and the founder of Latz Negotiation, a national negotiation training, consulting and e-learning company. Since he started studying and teaching negotiation over 25 years ago, he has:
- Taught more than 150,000 lawyers and business professionals around the world how to negotiate more effectively.
- Negotiated for The White House nationally and internationally on the White House Advance Teams.
- Sold a great business and helped others negotiate huge life-changing deals.
- Written two critically acclaimed books on negotiation.
- Graduated with honors from Harvard Law School, and
- Taught as an Adjunct Professor of Negotiation at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University for ten years.
He has also appeared as a negotiation expert on CBS, CNN, FOX and MSNBC and has been interviewed or written articles for USA Today, Politico, Vanity Fair, and many others.
Keld Jensen, also an accomplished negotiation expert and co-creator of The Five Steps to Effective Online Negotiations, is:
- An international author, professor, speaker, advisor and expert in negotiations and trust.
- An advisor and trainer to leading global companies, governments and individuals, including SAB Miller, LEGO, Rolls Royce, Siemens, and the governments of Denmark, Lithuania and Canada.
- The originator of the awarded SMARTnership negotiation concept.
- The author of 24 books published in more than 37 countries.
- An associate professor at Thunderbird School of Global Management at ASU in the US, Aalborg University in Denmark, and Baltic Management Institute in Belgium and Lithuania.
So what specifically is the solution to more effective online negotiations?
It’s a simple and PROVEN system we’ve created that takes you from zero to knowing our five repeatable steps to guide you to master online negotiation in just two hours!
It’s called The Five Steps to Effective Online Negotiations and it was specifically designed for professionals just like you.
Bottom line? You’ll be able to identify effective and ineffective strategies and tactics to use in negotiating in various online environments. Then you’ll be able to put them into practice in your online negotiations to get what you want.
Having this powerful negotiation process in your back pocket could make you thousands and millions more during your lifetime.
If all this training did was help you make even $1,500 more in your next deal, or help you earn $10,000 more a year… Would it be worth it?
This program could easily help you gain at least $1,500, and the value of using this system over a lifetime is far greater.
Of course, even though the value is easily at least $1,500 you won’t pay that today. Today, you can get it for $145.
I’m excited to share with you my research-proven methods to negotiate effectively online and get more of what you want.
Take Action. Get the Course Today.
And learn what you’ve been missing.
“Marty Latz is one of the most accomplished and persuasive negotiators I know.”
“[Marty Latz] gave us substantive, powerful negotiating tools and new strategies for achieving our goals. Our lawyers found it extremely valuable.”
“Latz’s training produces results.”